- Lincoln diesel welding machine can be operated closer to your employees due to its quiet operation. We’ve placed this welding machine into our small and completely enclosed trailer.
- Exhaust system on the Lincoln diesel machine can be directed, using our exhaust attachments, away from entrances to your facilities or confined space entrances.
- The Lincoln diesel welding machine can be operated in safe distances from your fuel tanks.
- The trailer is equipped with an Argon bottle making “TIG” welding always available in traditional construction set ups, even where there are long distances between the machine and the welded joint.
- For confined spot areas where welding stainless steel “Stick” is advisable, we recommend our smallest portable machine which provides the welder with the greatest amount of control on the subject area. Better control results in a better quality weld.
- For areas of difficult access or extreme heat where heavy welding cables and argon hoses cannot be placed, we have a very small unit for air cooled “TIG” welding. It is also an excellent set up for quick emergency welds where production timing is critical. This set up is very useful for quick repairs in restaurants.
- If “MIG” or “Flex Core” welding is required and there is no power source around, we have the attachment to the Lincoln that will satisfy your needs.
- Where the highest quality weld on aluminum or stainless steel and in confined spot areas is required we have a specialized “TIG” welding machine, which is light enough to be carried by the welder. This water cooled industrial TIG welding set up brings all the specific TIG controls to the welder. More control over the TIG process results in better quality welds. Moreover, with the heat control of water cooling, this set up makes TIG welding possible for long hours.
- For high quality welding on electronically sensitive equipment such us industrial computer panels or medical equipment we have a “TIG” set up that uses extremely low frequencies.
- Our mobile unit is equipped with a complete torch set up and the necessary tools to take care of most problems