HOW DOES OUR SERVICE BENEFIT YOU?
In J.W. Investrade’s Portable Welding & Repairs division mobility and portability has many meanings:
- Better service and Convenience. We work in your facilities; we repair, modify and replace your equipment; we follow your internal policies; use your standards and we adapt our procedures to your recommendations. You have the opportunity to observe our work and raise suggestions since we are on-site. We work with you on your projects and adhere to your stringent welding standards or industry specific tolerances. The ‘portability’ of our company results in convenience and less frustration due to distant communication.
- Cost control. Since we work at your facilities, you are able to monitor our efficiency on a daily basis. Moreover, our documentation, which is accessible to you at all times, is designed to control the cost at every step of the project. Additionally, we communicate the project’s cost progress as the project progresses, so there are no unpleasant surprises at the end. Consequently, our ‘portability’ puts you in charge of controlling the cost of your project.
- Better prices. We do not build our facility’s fixed cost into our prices. By working in your facilities we are able to provide excellent cost effective and quality service in a struggling economy. Therefore, ‘portability and mobility’ mean more competitive prices.
- More flexibility. Flexibility is extremely important for projects involving verbal recommendation or hand drawn drawings. In such projects, customers make decisions regarding particular fabrication projects as each project progresses. Since we are at your facilities, we are able to obtain your input and approval on recently tacked fabrications, so you can see how the final product looks like before it is welded solid. We will also fit just tacked fabrication to meet your machinery configuration before everything is welded solid. As a result, we are able to avoid costly errors. ‘Portability and mobility’ therefore mean that you are getting exactly what you want at the best possible price.
- Specialized equipment. While at your facilities we learn your specific needs and strive to provide the technological solution to your challenges. We recognize welding process with its new advanced techniques surfacing almost monthly as developing industrial technology of 21 century. Therefore we will adjust and modify our technology to suit your project’s needs.
For further inquiries regarding modifications, improvements, repairs on your equipment and new fabrications or to set up a job, call me,
Darek, at (519) 872-2552 or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in London but we serve with our mobile and portable welding services in South-Western Ontario.